Mighty Texas Dog Walk Rules and Logistics 2020
Sat., March 28, 2020
305 S. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78704
- Free Parking (1,100 spaces) at TXDOT parking lots:
118 E. Riverside
150 E. Riverside
- Paid parking
9:00 AM – Gates Open / Late Registration Starts
10:00 AM – Walk starts
11:00 AM – Trophies presented for Largest Team and Costumes
11:30 AM – Raffle – Over 20 prizes including 2 round-trip Southwest Airlines Tickets!
Registration & Event T-Shirts
- One free per dog.
- No charge for extra people.
- One T-shirt per entry fee.
- You can buy extra T-shirts online, at Packet Pick-Up or on site.
They go fast! Buy extras early to make sure you get your size!
Packet Pick Up and In Person Registration
Rules and Logistics:
- Walk route: 1.0 miles throughout the Austin American-Statesman grounds.
- Walk starts and ends at the scaffolding with the Sponsor logos on it
- Multiple water stops for dogs and people along the way
- You must keep your dog on leash at all times.
- YOU MAY ONLY WALK 1 DOG. Walkers are NOT allowed to walk 2 or more dogs.
- Poop bags – You will receive a poop bag with your t-shirt and gifts. More poop bags at water stops.
Please dispose of used poop bags in trash bins along the route and in the park.
- Walkers will be asked to leave if their dogs display aggressive behavior.
- Strollers ARE allowed! Put your baby in. Put your dog in. Be happy, safe & comfy!
- No shock collars.
- No dogs pulling carts.
- No refunds.
- Rain or shine.
(512) 858-1495 firstname.lastname@example.org