Foster a Service Dog in Training – From our Facility in Dripping Springs, TX
Fostering: Great for the Dogs, Great for You!
- Help us learn how our dogs act in a home setting
- Give our dogs a nice place to relax
- Learn about training from interacting with our staff
- Help a dog on its journey to helping someone else!
- Pick up 4:00 – 4:30 pm
- Return 8:30 – 9:00 am
- You can foster overnight during the week, over a weekend or holiday or when a dog needs extra attention like after a medical procedure
Your Trainer Tether ~
- Text or phone your assigned trainer as needed
- Additional training information will be provided for fosters looking to advance their training skills
I have other animals. Can I still foster?
What do I need to buy for my foster dog?
I'm going to miss my dog! How can I give him away?
Givens Family Testimonial
To become a Foster:
- Download and review our Foster Manual
- Complete the Foster Application below.
- When we receive your Foster Application, we will contact you about attending a Foster Orientation.