Did you know that we adopt all our dogs from shelters?
Dear Contributors to Service Dogs, Inc.
People like you help people like me be more independent. I’ve spent all my life being severely hearing impaired. Having a tail wagging friend like Zorro in my life is definitely priceless.”
Josh Calzada, San Antonio
Meet our Hearing and Service Dog Teams and Individuals and help sponsor their training.
What we do
Service Dogs, Inc. trains dogs to assist Texans living with hearing or mobility challenges. Thanks to your donations, we provide the dogs and training free of charge. Help us keep going by making a donation.
Service Dogs, Inc. is dedicated to educating the public about Hearing and Service Dogs. Learn more about public access laws and how to say hello to a working dog.
Service Dogs, Inc. uses positive training methods. We use fun, rewards and lots of surprises to keep our dogs motivated and eager to please. Read more about our training methods.
Service Dogs, Inc. invests 1 Year and $20,000 into custom training each Hearing or Service Dog team. We provide the dog and training Free of Charge. We rely entirely on donations, grants and our Mighty Texas Dog Walk proceeds to support our training program.
Service Dogs, Inc. shares our dog training knowledge through our Trainers Academy including how we evaluate shelter dogs for our program, hands on training sessions with our dogs, public work and auditing opportunities with our trainers, dogs and client programs.
An Overview of our Programs
News and Events
- Found on the highway, this dog’s going places
- Buddy Needs Your Help!
- Your pet’s paw print on beautiful silver jewelery!
- Trimming Your Pet’s Nails
- Get the Jump on Jumping! Al and Buster show you how to replace jumping with sitting for calmer interaction with your dog.
- It Was Love At First Sight 1. Name: Claire Labry 2. Hearing Dog's Name Mocha 3. Sponsor Sandra Didlake 4. A little about me: My background, education, work, hobbies, family: I was born in Austin and raised out in the country (Burnet County). We've always had a family dog and when growing up I dreamed of having my own dog. As…